Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary Super Junior!!
Knowing that this journey is not easy..
no matter what happen,
I will always walk down together with YOU(SuperJunior)!
I will always be there for YOU(SuperJunior)!
Super Junior Hwaiting! ♥


ζˆ‘εΎˆζ„ŸεŠ¨!!
I am really really very touched by this.
Esp when I heard he say
"If you post on my facebook now, i can't read it out. Because now i might be already on the plane."
i cried after i heard this.
thank you.. thank you for your effort.
you make the effort to record all this before u fly off for your holiday with *ahem*.
really thank you very much.
Most importantly is you still remember the timeline that I told u the other day!
This show that our effort is not wasted.
you did remember us
you do what you promise us
Once again, thank you very much!

Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment